Monday, June 11, 2007

That bayonet is simply fabulous!



Hi! I'm back briefly to blog about a... Get ready for it... Gay bomb!
An ingenious idea pursued by our great American Military. Goodness, think how the Battle for the Western Front could have gone! A mass orgy in the trenches. The
Christmas Truce could also have been a story of lust and love: two soldiers, separated by country, surpass insurmountable odds to come together in a time of chaos.

The world would be a more fashionable place now, eh?
Mullets would never have existed...
Barbara Streisand would be President...

In all seriousness, how can the U.S. government justify spending my tax dollars on something this ridiculous and downright offensive? I can't really add much to what is expressed in the video clip by the interviewees. The entire notion is so ridiculous and unfathomable - I cannot help but make light and use bad puns.

Now, what's a girl have to do to get a sample of that stuff? I could find a few women to test it on. Kiera Knightly, baby, call me.

I wonder if the government funded this
Gay Experiment as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I though I was the gay bomb. Well, okay, the lesbian bomb.